There are several reasons why you should demo a wetsuit before you buy:
- Fit: Wetsuits come in a range of sizes and fits, and it's important to find one that fits you well. Trying on a wetsuit before you buy it will ensure that you get the right size and fit for your body. A poorly fitting wetsuit can result in discomfort, chafing, and reduced mobility, which can make it harder to swim or surf.
- Comfort: Wetsuits can feel very different on your body when you're in the water compared to when you're just standing in a store. By trying on a wetsuit and testing it out in the water, you can get a better idea of how it will feel when you're surfing.
- Flexibility: Different wetsuits offer different levels of flexibility, which can affect your range of motion when swimming or surfing. By trying on a wetsuit and testing it out in the water, you can get a sense of how flexible it is and whether it will allow you to move freely.
- Thickness: Wetsuits come in different thicknesses, which can affect how warm you are in the water. By trying on a wetsuit and testing it out in the water, you can get a sense of how warm it will keep you.
- Quality: By trying on a wetsuit and inspecting it closely, you can get a sense of its quality and durability. Wetsuits can be expensive, so it's important to make sure that you're getting a high-quality product that will last.
Overall, demoing a wetsuit before you buy it can help ensure that you get a wetsuit that fits well, feels comfortable, and meets your needs in terms of flexibility, warmth, and quality